- Responsibility for new business development related activities such as basic data collection, market analysis, report interpretation and analysis of the prospective business opportunities;
- Prospecting and contacting potential partners to achieve sales targets;
- Communication, negotiation, and integration of medium to high priority partners (answering queries, negotiations, finding suitable cooperation model, facilitation of clients’ onboarding
- Regular communication with our partners to reassure support and continuous growth of existing partnerships, jointly with account manager’s support;
- Facilitation of successful implementation of pre-agreed partnership conditions through cross-team and cross-department cooperation (mainly with teams based in our headquarters Brno, CZ);
- Daily observation of partners’ performance stats to spot deviations (drops, increases). Report and act accordingly to the findings.
- Data interpretation and analysis to find a solution with a focus on maintaining our market position.
- Ability to monitor key business KPIs against the targets and take appropriate business re-planning actions if required.
- Continuous learning about our unique technology and trends in the travel industry.
- Representation of Kiwi.com on conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would love to see you apply if:
- 2 – 5+ years of proven experience within Sales, Business Development, Network Management, Distribution, or Revenue Management within the Aviation or the Travel Tech industry (preferably Air Travel).
- Have a passion for sales, negotiation, and closing deals! Networking skills and a supportive attitude for daily communication with our key partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, and sales presentation skills.
- Ability to build and enhance existing relationships with our business partners.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations and achieving sales goals.
- Global mindset and enthusiasm for tech and travel.
- Self-motivation, persistency and dependency, ‘can do’ spirit.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the global travel industry;
speciallyin the Americas region.
- Ability to spot, understand and interpret market trends.
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge of English both spoken and written level;
- Common knowledge of software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office;
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel for business up to 30 – 40%;
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing
technologicalcompany in Central Europe);
- Place of work preferably in Miami. If outside the US, remote workplace possible as a consultant.
- Office located in the most desirable location in the Brickell area, Miami, surrounded by top global technology companies and minds.
- Regular company events.
- A chance of making a real and immediate impact on the company’s performance and development;
- Career growth opportunities.
Your manager to be