- Responsibility for new business development related activities such as basic data collection, market analysis, report interpretation and analysis of the prospective business opportunities;
- Prospecting and contacting potential partners to achieve sales targets;
- Communication, negotiation, and integration of medium to high priority partners (answering queries, negotiations, finding suitable cooperation model, facilitation of clients’ onboarding etc.);
- Facilitation of successful implementation of pre-agreed partnership conditions through cross-team and cross-department cooperation;
- Daily observation of partners’ performance stats to spot deviations (drops, increases). Report and act accordingly to the findings.
- Regular communication with our partners to reassure support and continuous growth of existing partnerships, jointly with account manager’s support;
- Data interpretation and analysis to find a solution with a focus on maintaining our market position.
- Ability to monitor key business KPIs against the targets and take appropriate business re-planning actions if required.
- Continuous learning about our unique technology and trends in the travel industry.
- Representation of Kiwi.com on conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would love to see you apply if:
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience within Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Network Management, Distribution, or Revenue Management, Account Management within the Aviation or Travel industry;
- Common knowledge of software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office;
- Sales, negotiation and networking skills and a supportive attitude for daily communication with our key partners;
- Profound knowledge of the global travel industry;
- Ability to build and enhance existing relationships with our business partners;
- Ability to spot, understand and interpret market trends;
- Global mindset and enthusiasm for tech and travel;
- Self-motivation, persistency and dependency, ‘can do’ spirit;
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge of English both on a spoken and written level; any other world language is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel for business – up to 20%.
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe);
- Performance bonus scheme;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Annual flight credit vouchers, VIP Medical Care;
- Free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, relaxing zones, and sauna etc.
- Place of work – Brno/Europe, in consultation remote work possible.
Your manager to be