- Arranging travel for all team members and team visitors and taking care of documentation related;
- Processing Travel Expenses of our team members;
- Communication with team members, our visitors and other teams;
- Working with contracts, reports, spreadsheets and other confidential information;
- Uploading legal contracts to our systems via Docusign and Legito;
- Editing information on our website about the team, it’s structure and team members;
- Onboarding of new business development team members;
- Organizational skills and great attention to the detail.
- Previous experience with planning and scheduling.
- Ability to communicate in English, both spoken and written. Second language Czech is required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel skills — Pivot tables do not scare you. When it comes to software knowledge — G Suite will be your best buddy.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize things.
What we offer:
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones — and if need be, you can work from home.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be