The department consists of 5 teams: airport team, airline team, content team, ancillaries team, and a distribution team. We are looking for a capable, hard-working and travel enthusiastic intern to support the daily operations.
What will be your responsibilities:
You will be responsible for completing and delivering tasks delegated by the Head of the team and Business Development Managers. You will report to the manager the day to day achievements and results. The assigned tasks will vary. You will be responsible for data reporting and analyses, preparing presentations, contract analyses, CRM system updates etc. You will basically support the organization and operation of the whole team. You will also communicate with our partners. You will answer their inquiries, observe their performance stats and facilitate contract implementation. You might occasionally represent Kiwi.com at events or conferences.
What you should have:
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English; any other language is an advantage.
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel: pivot tables, functions etc.).
- You are fond of numbers; data analysis and reports are a piece of cake for you.
- You are a tech enthusiast and fast learner.
- You are a self-starter with a supportive attitude.
- You are able to work efficiently on both individual and group assignments.
- You have very good communication and networking skills.
- You are able to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- You are interested in the aviation and travel industry.
The things we offer and you might love about us:
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 2-3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna
Structure of the Internship and the selection process:
Internships in our Business Development Team are paid, 6 months long assignments, ranging from 20 to 40 hours per week, based on your availability. We’ll help you to get settled down in Brno and take care of both your professional & social wellbeing.
We’re happy as well to amend our internships so they fit the requirements of your scholarship programme.
We select 2 Interns every quarter so the hiring process usually takes 2-3months.
Your manager to be