Distribution Team is a part of our Business Development department and manages our sales channels – affiliate segment, metasearch partnerships, and even other online travel agents distributing our unique content. We focus on the out-of-the-box relationship building to a mutual growth of both our partners and the company. We are looking for experienced sales professional to lead our global sales team.
Head of Global Sales is a management role within the Distribution Team. The manager is responsible for people management of the entire sales team, driving team and team member sales goals, reporting to supervisors and aligning sales strategy and sales processes with connected teams within the company. Head of Sales is hands-on with his team on important deals and can attend international meetings and conferences along with his team.
- You will lead, motivate and appraise your team members all over the world to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve the best performance to meet the company’s needs;
- You will monitor the performance of the team and foster development and dedication of each team member;
- You will set and monitor key business KPIs and OKRs against the targets and take appropriate business re-planning actions if required;
- You will support the team in contractual negotiations and renegotiations;
- You will review and approve delivered distribution contracts and commercials with current partners;
- You will connect the team members who work mostly remotely with the other stakeholders based in the Brno office (Product managers, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Legal departments etc.);
- You will be aligning sales strategy and sales processes with connected teams within the company and support the team regarding the product updates;
- You will be hands-on with the team on important deals and attend international meetings and conferences along with the team.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have proven Sales/Business Development experience within the Travel industry (ideally OTA business) and a record of Managerial experience;
- You have a profound knowledge of the global travel industry;
- You are an excellent communicator with great negotiation skills and English at an advanced speaker level; any other world language is an advantage;
- You are skilled in common software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel);
- You have experience with data analysis and reporting;
- You are a tech and travel enthusiast – our product is our technology;
- You are a self-motivated, persistent team-player and dependable leader with ‘can do’ spirit and eager to succeed;
- You are willing to travel for business – up to 15-30%.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe);
- An opportunity to lead and build your own team;
- A chance of making a real and immediate impact on company performance and development;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Annual flight credit vouchers, VIP Medical Care;
- Flexible working hours – home office as needed;
- Free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, relaxing zones, and sauna etc.;
- Place of work Brno, partial remote work possible.
Your manager to be