We are looking for an Intern for our Airport Partnerships Team. The team plays a key role in educating the airports about Kiwi.com B2B offers around its unique Virtual Interlining capabilities and Hosted Stopover Programs. We focus on out-of-the-box relationship building with the airports to the mutual growth of both our partners and the company.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Connect and translate the requirements and tasks of the B2B Airport partners back into the Kiwi.com organization.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, mainly the Content & Creative, Retention, and Marketing Partnerships teams regarding Airport request and with Analytics, Business Intelligence and Search teams regarding the data requests.
- Maps internal pipeline, resources, timelines to external requests to ensure we keep our promises of delivery.
- Define and drive new marketing activities for our partners as well as improve the airport communication material (PR articles, presentations, campaigns etc.) to a state-of-the-art level.
- Prepare presentations for conferences and partners’ meetings in high quality and timely manner.
- Analyse and create reports regarding passenger flows at specific airports with internal tools
We would like to see you apply if:
- You are studying university preferably oriented to business and are eager to learn new things in practise.
- You are a tech enthusiast with an interest in the aviation & travel industry.
- A person with excellent written and verbal English skills; any other language is an advantage.
- You should also be comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel: pivot tables, functions, etc.) and understanding of BI tools like GoodData and Metabase is an advantage.
- You are fond of numbers and data analysis and reports are a piece of cake for you.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized.
- You are a confident communicator, enjoy working independently as well as can build relationships across teams easily and cooperate with them.
- You possess the grit to make things happen, a knack for problem-solving and always keep your can-do attitude to make sure the partners’ experience is on an outstanding level.
What you should know:
The internship is for 6 months period and is unpaid. The working hours are flexible, so you can combine it with your studies. While applying please send us your CV and a Cover Letter.
We are one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe).
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will be working in a friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relax zones. We would be happy to see you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be