- You will upload promotions, commissions and private fares for each assigned partner.
- You will maintain a clean an updated database of promotions, commissions, and private fares.
- You will work together with other operational teams such as GDS and ADM handling team (Agent Debit Memo) when questions arise on fares.
- You will provide analysis and inputs to Operations Manager and Key Account Manager on how fares perform per market; you will bring inputs to your colleagues (Content Operations Managers and Account Managers) on how to get better commercials with existing partners.
- You will assist other Business Development teams in their queries, for example, assisting airlines team on fares so they know what they can request from a specific airline.
- You will work together with other internal teams such as Marketing or Search to build good Kiwi.com campaigns.
- You will help to build better tools by sharing knowledge and assisting internal developers where needed, for example, helping to develop the functionalities of implementation tools.
- You will communicate with partners.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have at least intermediate GDS knowledge and understanding of what are private fares and published fares.
- You are skilled in the fare conditions reading.
- You know much of the industry acronyms such as OW, RT.
- You have very good written and verbal English skills,
- You are passionate about the travel industry and you always seek to know more about it.
- You embrace cultural difference and understand we are all different.
- You speak up your mind, hold your position and provide feedback in a constructive way.
- You are able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- You are reliable, responsible, cheerful and helpful towards others.
- You are eager to learn more and you are a fast-paced learner.
- You can handle pressure and change is on your DNA
What would be a big advantage:
- You have knowledge of another foreign language than English.
- You are able to recognize fares as NET, NEGO, PROMO, APEX, IT, BT etc.
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing
technologicalcompany in Central Europe);
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Annual flight credit vouchers, VIP Medical Care;
- Free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, relaxing zones, and sauna etc.
- Place of work – Brno.
We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be