Distribution Team is a part of our Business Development department and manages our sales channels – affiliate segments, metasearch partnerships, and even other online travel agents distributing our unique content. We focus on the out-of-the-box relationship building to a mutual growth of both our partners and the company. We are looking for an experienced and capable person to ensure our partners get a priority technical support when integrating our content.
What will you do?
Our common goal is to make the life our Kiwi.com travelers as easy as possible. To be able to achieve that goal we want you to work on improvements in processes between external partners and internal teams.
- You will be the technical support in onboarding of our new partners:
- Answering API queries, facilitating test procedures before launching live traffic etc.
- You will be responsible for dealing with ad-hoc technical problems that our partners might have and you would be there to listen, advise and drive towards resolution.
- You will define and drive new functionality for our partners via our product departments.
- You will make sure our partners’ queries are delivered within the promised time frame.
- You will be managing and facilitating Business Development team requirements towards tech teams and making sure that partners’ needs are aligned with our internal development roadmaps
. You will continuously learn about our unique technology and trends in the travel industry . You will occasionally represent Kiwi.com on conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have a profound technical knowledge;
- You are skilled with common software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office;
- You have negotiation and networking skills and a supportive attitude for a daily communication with our key partners and our internal teams;
- You are able to build and enhance existing relationships with our business partners;
- You are tech and travel enthusiast with a global mindset;
- Your English is at an advanced spoken and written level; any other world language is an advantage;
- You are a self-motivated, persistent team-player and dependable leader with ‘can do’ spirit and eager to succeed;
- You enjoy a dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes;
- You are able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing
technologicalcompany in Central Europe);
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Annual flight credit vouchers, VIP Medical Care
; Free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, relaxing zones, and sauna etc.
Place of work – Brno.
Your manager to be