- Daily communication and support to a portfolio of our key partners to reassure the continuous growth of existing partnerships (answering queries, negotiations, finding suitable cooperation model, facilitation of clients’ onboarding etc.).
- Coordinate internal and external efforts to release new partners in production, by securing fast and well-supported technical implementations. This involves gathering required materials, and facilitation of communication between all engaged parties while following the internal procedures and checklists.
- Daily observation of partners’ performance stats to spot deviations (drops, increases). Report and act accordingly to the findings.
- Data interpretation and analysis to find a solution with a focus on maintaining our market position.
- Market research and acquisition activities.
- Reflect all business activities with our internal tools (CRM, reports, pipeline, etc.) in order to allow alignment within the team.
- Cross-team and cross-department communication (mainly with our headquarters based in Brno, CZ).
- Continuous learning about our unique technology and trends in the travel industry.
- Representation of Kiwi.com on conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would love to see you apply if:
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience within Account Management, Network Management, Business Development, Distribution, or Revenue Management, Aviation or Travel industry experience a plus;
- Common knowledge of software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office;
- Sales, negotiation and networking skills and a supportive attitude for daily communication with our key partners;
- Ability to build and enhance existing relationships with our business partners;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the global travel industry; especially in the Americas region.
- Ability to spot, understand and interpret market trends;
- Global mindset and enthusiasm for tech and travel;
- Self-motivation, persistency and dependency, ‘can do’ spirit;
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge of English both spoken and written level;
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is a big plus; any other world language is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel for business – up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What we offer:
- Work for one of the most promising European startups (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe);
- Place of work Miami. Office located in the most desirable location in the Brickell area, surrounded by global technology companies.
- Alternative remote workplace possible on a consultant basis.
- Regular company events.
- A chance of making a real and immediate impact on the company’s performance and development;
- Career growth opportunities.
Your manager to be