The Content Partnerships Team plays a key role in improving the content Kiwi.com offers to its customers. We ensure that Kiwi.com is taking advantage of the best airfares possible to source from our partners worldwide and on building long-lasting partnerships. We are looking for experienced professional to develop new partnerships with key players on the market.
- You will target new potential partners, negotiate and close the deals.
- You will coordinate internal and external efforts to implement new integrations in order to release them in production. This involves gathering materials required for the implementation, facilitation of communication between all engaged parties while following the internal procedures and checklists.
- You will set up operational (with GDS team) and financial (reporting, invoicing) processes with the new partners, their maintenance and continuous optimization.
- You will provide account management services to the defined portfolio of Booking and Ticketing partners, such as analysis, reports and quarterly meetings in order to retain and develop those partnerships.
- You will reflect all business activities in internal materials and tools (CRM, reporting tools, pipeline tools, etc.) in order to allow an alignment within the team.
- You will escalate any significant issues with partners to the Head of the team in case they occur.
- You will support the Head of the team when onboarding new team members.
- You will represent Kiwi.com on conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have profound GDS knowledge – very good global picture and knowledge of the logic behind a GDS and jargon.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of proven experience within the travel industry: especially within travel agencies, consolidators, or tour operators.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience within Account Management, Business Development, or Sales.
- You have excellent written and oral English skills, knowledge of Spanish is a big advantage.
- You are an excellent communicator with great negotiation and networking skills.
- You have good analytical skills, conflict management skills and business acumen.
- You are able to optimize and handle the coordination of complex processes.
- You are able to think outside of the box.
- You enjoy a dynamic working environment, adapt fast to changes and are able to cope with stress.
- You are a self-motivated and result-driven individual who likes to see immediate effects on the business.
- You are a persistent team-player but are able to work independently as well.
- You are able to negotiate, close new deals and build and enhance existing relationships with our business partners.
- You are willing to travel for business – 30%.
What we offer:
- A chance of making a real and immediate impact on the company’s performance and development;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies in Europe (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- fastest growing
technologicalcompany in Central Europe);
- Place of work: remote work possible;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Annual flight credit vouchers, VIP Medical Care;
- Free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, relaxing zones, and sauna etc..
Your manager to be
Helena Teixeira Torres