The Airline Partnerships Team plays a key role in improving the content Kiwi.com offers to its customers. We focus on the out-of-the-box relationship building with the airline carriers to a mutual growth of both our partners and the company. We are looking for experienced professional to develop new partnerships with key players on the market.
- You will be responsible for new business development related activities such as basic data collection, report interpretation and analysis of the prospective business opportunities.
- You will communicate, negotiate and integrate with medium to high priority partners.
- You will facilitate successful implementation of pre-agreed partnership conditions through both external and internal cross-department cooperation with Marketing, B2B, IT, Finance, Engineering, and Legal teams.
- You will regularly communicate with our partners and support them to reassure the continuous growth of existing partnerships, jointly with account support.
- You will propose and conduct actions for complex cases, including risk mitigating activities.
- You will monitor key business KPIs against the targets and take appropriate business re-planning actions if required.
- You will conduct training and pass knowledge related to industry, business development activities and company experience within the Department or other teams based on the needs of the company.
- You will propose and/or take responsibility for new projects on out-of-the-box B2B products/types of partnership, related to flight content.
- You will represent Kiwi.com at conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have minimum 5 years of proven experience within Airline industry, OTA business, Business Development, Sales, Distribution, Revenue Management, Account Management or Airline Network Management.
- You have minimum 2 years of proven team management experience.
- You have a profound knowledge of the global travel industry.
- You are an excellent communicator with great negotiation and networking skills.
- You are able to close new deals and build and enhance existing relationships with our business partners.
- You are able to spot, understand and interpret market trends.
- You enjoy the dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes.
- Your English is at an advanced spoken and written level; any other world language is an advantage.
- You are a tech and travel enthusiast with a global mindset.
- You are a self-motivated and result-driven individual who likes to see immediate effects on the business.
- You are a persistent team-player and dependable leader with ‘can do’ spirit and eager to succeed.
- You are willing to travel for business – 30%.
What we offer:
- A chance of making a real and immediate impact on the company’s performance and development;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies in Europe (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- fastest growing technological company in Central Europe);
- Place of work: Brno; in consultation remote workplace possible;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Annual flight credit vouchers, VIP Medical Care;
- Free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, relaxing zones, and sauna etc..
Your manager to be
Marco Van Ieperen