- You will daily communicate and provide support to your portfolio of our key partners to reassure the continuous growth of existing partnerships (answering queries, negotiations, finding suitable cooperation model, facilitation of clients’ onboarding etc.).
- You will observe a partner’s performance stats on a daily basis and spot deviations (drops, increases) and report them to a manager.
- You will analyze and interpret data and find a solution with a focus on maintaining our market position.
- You will conduct market research and acquisition activities.
- You will deliver delegated tasks on time in order to provide support to project managers and senior users.
- You will support and initiate cross-team and cross-department communication.
- You will represent Business Development Department and mainly Distribution team in internal meetings.
- You will continuously learn about our unique technology and trends in the travel industry.
- You will represent Kiwi.com on conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have minimum 5 years of proven experience in Account Management/Key Account Management within the Aviation industry;
- You are skilled with common software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office;
- You have sales, negotiation and networking skills and a supportive attitude for a daily communication with our key partners;
- You are able to build and enhance existing relationships with our business partners;
- You are tech and travel enthusiast with a global mindset;
- You have a profound knowledge of the global travel industry;
- You are able to spot, understand and interpret market trends;
- Your English is at an advanced spoken and written level; any other world language is an advantage;
- You are a self-motivated, persistent team-player and dependable leader with ‘can do’ spirit and eager to succeed;
- You enjoy a dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes;
- You are able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- You are willing to travel for business – up to 20%.
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe);
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Annual flight credit vouchers, VIP Medical Care;
- Free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, relaxing zones, and sauna etc.
- Place of work – Brno
Your manager to be