- Prospecting, market analysis and identifying potential partners
- Communicating, negotiating, and integrating high and strategic priority partners through intense networking at GM/MD/C-level
- Facilitating successful implementation of the pre-agreed partnership conditions through both external and internal cross-department communication
- Account management of assigned accounts – providing support of partners, exploring and utilizing opportunities to grow the partnerships and achieve revenue growth targets
- Observing the performance of assigned accounts and reporting to the manager on a regular basis
- Keeping CRM system up-to-date
- Representing Kiwi on conferences, industry-related official events and partner meetings.
We would love to see you apply if you have:
- 10+ years experience on hunting, closing and managing strategic accounts with revenue above 20M eur in Travel distribution ecosystem
- Proven track record of interacting and securing deals at CxO / Board / Director level on a long sale cycle
- Common knowledge of software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office, Slack IM, Salesforce, etc.
- Sales, negotiation and networking skills and a supportive attitude for a daily communication with our key partners
- Ability to spot, understand and interpret market trends
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with KPI tracking
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Ability to use conceptual models and create a proposal for change within a complex environment
- Advanced knowledge of English, both spoken and written level, any other world language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel for business worldwide – up to 40%
- Global mindset and enthusiasm for tech and travel
- Self-motivation, persistence and dependency, ‘can do’ spirit.
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe)
- A chance of making a real and immediate impact on the company’s performance and development
- Performance bonus scheme and quarterly bonus depending on overall company performance
- Common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Place of work – Brno/CZ or Barcelona/Spain.
Your manager to be