As our B2B Support Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard support to our B2B partners. You will communicate directly with them via phone, email or chat and take full ownership of partners’ requests ensuring delivery of resolution within the set SLAs.
What will you do? You will..
- Be responsible for handling all requests through various sources – calls, emails, chat, tickets, or internal systems.
- Take full ownership of the whole process around our B2B partners requests and ensure the solution delivery with the highest standards within the targeted SLAs.
- Gather feedback from both our internal teams and B2B partners to ensure the best quality of the services we provide.
What are the requirements?
- CS professional with at least six months of CS experience;
- Excellent English speaker and writer (C1 level), Excellent Mandarin or Cantonese speaker and writer (C1 level);
- Calm and professional attitude with an empathetic mind;
- Strong knowledge of CS processes;
- Self-motivation, as well as the ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to use PureCloud and MS Office product;
- Ability to work on an irregular shift schedule including some weekends as a part of the dedicated team operating 24/7 – there are 3 various shifts patterns: morning, day or afternoon.
What we offer?
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us and apply today!
Your manager to be