As a Booking Agent, your day-to-day tasks will involve resolving a variety of challenges that may arise between the time of booking and the departure day. Cooperating with hundreds of travel service providers and your Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world, you will ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go. If this sounds interesting, please read on!
What will you do?
Our Booking Agents are a fundamental part of Kiwi.com team. As a Booking Agent, your day-to-day tasks will involve resolving a variety of challenges that may arise between the time of booking and the departure day.
Your attention to detail will help our customers in getting just the right tickets, for any destination, anytime. Whether it will be a business trip, a honeymoon, or a dream vacation. You will process countless journeys that our customers choose to book with us, be it by bus, train, plane, or a combination of all. Your analytically oriented mind will allow them to amend their travel plans quickly and easily. Your willingness to go the extra mile will ensure that their dog, newborn baby,
Cooperating with hundreds of travel service providers and your Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world, you will ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go.
We’ll teach you how to become a true travel magician using our tailor-made software tools & our secret tips and tricks for arranging anything that our customers might need.
What are we looking for?
- You have an advanced level of English (C1 level), both written and spoken.
- You are willing to communicate with various airlines and even our customers, directly over the phone or via email.
- You have advanced computer literacy skills.
- You are able to work under pressure, swiftly, and with accuracy.
- You have a calm, professional attitude at all times.
- You have an eye for detail and the ability to use common sense.
- You are able to prioritize tasks and you have good time management.
- You are able available part-time, to work various shifts on an irregular schedule (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- You are able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
What we would love to see on top of that?
- You have previous experience with booking management system and/or CRM/ERP.
- You have previously lived abroad.
- You have booked flight tickets for yourself as a customer.
- You have a passion for traveling.
What we offer?
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We provide:
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 2 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- Quarterly team-buildings and parties.
A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones;
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work pass sponsorship for this role.
We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be