As a Booking Agent, your day-to-day tasks will involve resolving a variety of challenges that may arise between the time of booking and the departure day. Cooperating with hundreds of travel service providers and your Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world, you will ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go. If this sounds interesting, please read on!
What will you do?
You will help our customers in getting just the right tickets, for any destination, anytime. Whether it will be a business trip, a honeymoon, or a dream vacation. You will process countless journeys that our customers choose to book with us, be it by bus, train, plane, or a combination of all. Your analytically oriented mind will allow them to amend their travel plans quickly and easily. Your willingness to go the extra mile will ensure that their dog, newborn baby, and favorite armchair (yes, we had this request) can travel with them as well.
Cooperating with hundreds of travel service providers and your Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world, you will ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go.
We’ll teach you how to become a true travel magician using our tailor-made software tools & our secret tips and tricks for arranging anything that our customers might need.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced English
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to handle work under pressure (sometimes there are many bookings coming at the same time), work fast without mistakes, focus fully during the whole shift
- Extraordinary customer care where passion for going the extra mile is the standard
- A calm and professional attitude at all times
- Willingness to learn new things
- Courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
- Medium computer skills, advanced search skills
- Even better if you have lived abroad or booked a few flight tickets yourself as a customer
What should you know?
You will be working on various shifts on an irregular schedule – 7 am-3 pm, 11 am-7 pm, 3 pm-11 pm, 11 pm-7 am. It’s a full-time job.
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Our global customers come at the first place and our main goal is to help them with their travel inquiries.
Work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit because this won’t be quite like any place you’ve worked before! Help our global customers with their travel inquiries, while working alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul.
What do we offer?
- We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We provide:
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- Quarterly team-buildings and parties.
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones;
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work pass sponsorship for this role.
We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be