Kiwi.com revolutionized the travel industry, join our brand new team and write a new chapter with us!
Are you a self-driven individual with a passion for consulting and convincing people?
Are you experienced with providing customer service over the phone and aren’t scared of rejection?
Do you want to join a truly international company and significantly increase your salary when you do a good job?
If you answered YES to all 3 questions above then read on and apply Now!
We are looking for fluent English Speakers with a real passion for convincing and building relationships over the phone. You will be engaging with existing customers via inbound and outbound calls to offer them new and/or additional services based on their previous purchasing history and buying patterns. This will be a mix of B2B and B2C audiences that already bought from us so your role is to turn them into repeat customers.
Your manager has 20+ years of experience in setting-up, coaching and managing Telesales teams across the entire world and he will be working closely with you in Brno, CZ to guarantee your success on this role.
Will it be hard? Yes. Will it be worth it? Definitely. This is Your chance to take control of your career! Since we are just setting up this team, you have a unique opportunity to make your dent and you will grow as we scale these operations.
- Contacting B2B and B2C customers to offer them additional products or services (car rentals, hotels, flights, etc.) to complement their traveling experience
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with your customers
- Handling simultaneously complex cases which require special knowledge of processes, internal and external systems
- Closely cooperating and sharing knowledge with other members of the team
We would like to see you apply if you have:
- Excellent communication and people skills, a positive attitude
- Previous customer support and sales experience is a big advantage but not a must
- Excellent command of English (C1) both spoken and written
- Desire to succeed, self-drive and resilience
- Strong problem-solving skills
The things that we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
If you are interested in this role, apply now as we cannot wait to get started!
Your manager to be