We are looking for a GDS Booking agent who will be responsible for resolving a variety of GDS challenges, cooperating with our ticketing partners, airlines and Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world. You will be a master of the GDS systems and ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating new bookings in GDS systems – Amadeus, Galileo, and Farelogix.
- Execution of the ticketing services (first issue, revalidation, void, and EMD issuance).
- Fare condition checks and also rebookings and refund recalculations.
- Search for alternative flights when the schedule change occurs.
- Processing requests received from our customers but also internal teams within Kiwi.com.
- Communication with our ticketing partners and airlines.
- Providing assistance to other departments with the airline tickets issued in the GDS/ Farelogix.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have solid experience working with Amadeus and/or Galileo (or any airline reservation system – Deltamatic, Oneres etc.).
- You have excellent English (both written and spoken); knowledge of French, Russian or any other language is an advantage.
- You are proficient in G-suite and/or MS Office.
- You are a great communicator and comfortable with talking to the partners and airlines via phone calls.
- You have attention to detail, a knack for problem-solving and you know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized.
- You are customer oriented, always keep your can-do spirit and eager to ensure customer experience at an outstanding level.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. There are moments when there are many bookings coming at the same time and we need to handle such situations with a positive attitude.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how young yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be