Become a part of something vital.
The Guarantee Team is looking for talented people who are willing to grow and develop their skills as well as gaining invaluable experience by becoming part of a heroic team. The Guarantee Team are always on hand to save the day for our customers!
Guarantee specialists are part of the elite within Kiwi.com’s Customer Support. They directly contribute to our common goal of ‘making travel better’ on a daily basis.
We are changing the way people view their travel experience.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity for career development and growth within Kiwi.com awaits. Do you relish new challenges? Do you like stepping out of your comfort zone? Guarantee Team members are an essential part of our company. The team is highly regarded and relied upon by our customers and staff alike.
- We offer continuous support and advice from managers and experienced colleagues who are always on hand to give you a steer in the right direction.
- We ensure additional training and upskilling in advanced guarantee and booking tasks, soft skills, GDS and other vital skills which can help you grow and develop within Kiwi.com
- We guarantee participation in exciting new projects as well as the testing of new Kiwi.com features.
Who are we looking for?
- We all know travel can be stressful sometimes. Most of us have experienced a delay or missed flight. Our principal goal is to turn this unpleasant experience into a more bearable one for our customers. As a Guarantee Specialist, this will be your priority. Guarantee specialists are Kiwi.com’s saviours who step-in to ensure our customers get to their final destination no matter what. In addition, you will provide vital support and reassurance to them every step of their journey.
- We are looking for someone who can find the right balance between Kiwi.com’s needs and our customer’s satisfaction. We value natural soft skills immensely and the ability to adapt to a situation accordingly. We want to hear from empathic, polite and helpful people who have the ability to be firm and assertive whenever necessary. We are looking for people who enjoy helping others.
- We welcome people with previous experience as well as more recent recruits to Kiwi.com. What we care about most is your attitude and commitment to work towards our common goal of Making Travel Better.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will acquire and apply a broad set of skills in all areas of our booking processes and gain a unique and valuable insight into the world of travel emergencies and crisis management.
- You will navigate our customers through unexpected air travel emergencies such as strikes, natural disasters and airlines who cease operations. You will provide them with
much neededguidance and reassurance.
- You are expected to think on your feet and give your very best to ensure that a favourable resolution is achieved for our customers and Kiwi.com.
- You are able to work a
12 hourshift (day or night) with a regular shift pattern (3 days on shift, 3 days off). This is a full-time position.
- You are a social individual who enjoys conversing with customers and will be an ambassador for Kiwi.com. The vast majority of interactions with our passengers will occur by phone and the chat option is also available for our passengers.
- You are flexible and readily adaptable when performing the necessary tasks. If things get a bit hectic, you can remain calm under pressure and be proficient in all back-office duties.
- An advanced level of English and Italian is required.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
- We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Have you read the whole thing? Do not hesitate and apply now!
Your manager to be