The Guarantee Team is looking for a Team Leader who has what it takes and who is eager to add more value to our unique Kiwi.com guarantee (https://www.kiwi.com/en/pages/guarantee). In our industry, travel emergencies are part of the game. If you are ready to challenge yourself and develop your potential as an exceptional leader, then this is your chance!
- You will be leading a team of skilled Guarantee Specialists making sure you and your team delivers and meets the targets across the set key metrics and budget, while proactively seeking to generate new ideas and solutions for different scenarios.
- As your team will deal with the most complex cases and stressful situations, it is important you encourage a positive team atmosphere, provide them with guidance and support to make the best choice for the customers and the company. You will also be dealing with escalations over the phone.
- In times of travel emergencies (but not only then) you will be making vital decisions and cooperating closely with the Operations Manager and the RTA team to make sure that we are meeting our passengers’ expectations and the set SLAs.
- As a team leader, your role is to coach, support and develop your team members, while keeping them motivated and driving them to exceed in their roles.
- You will also be providing the Operations with reports and statistics on the team performance with optimal compliance
tothe operating rhythm.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a managerial experience for at least one year;
- You have a growth mindset with eager to come up with solutions and new ideas;
- You can handle the pressure and meet the tight deadlines;
- You are self-motivated, passionate with a right approach and attitude;
- You are a competent communicator and a team player;
- You are confident and skilled in dealing with the demanding customers and escalations over the phone once required;
- You are result driven and goal oriented;
- You are familiar with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets) Excel knowledge is a plus;
- You are flexible to work continental shifts (12-hour pattern) including the night shifts.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Free Multisport card
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Relocation package
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc.)
We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be