Our Chief Customer Officer is looking for a Planning Manager who will support him with planning, organizing and monitoring the Key Results for the whole CS department. You will participate in the establishment of organizational objectives and closely cooperate with the CS senior management.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing executive support for planning strategic, tactical and operational work of CS to CCO.
- Planning and monitoring monthly and quarterly actual budget and headcount of CS against planned budget and revenue.
- Setting the governance and monitoring of KRs relevant to the work of the Customer Support department:
- Identify, assess and control uncertainty and risks to improve the ability of the KRs to be delivered.
- Identify, assess and control any potential and approved changes to the KRs’ baselines.
- Monitor and compare actual achievements against those planned.
- Maintaining the GTMHub system to monitor and reflect changes in the overall performance of the CS department.
- Communicate the means of delivering the KRs to involved stakeholders.
- Providing Continued Business Justification in the form of simplified business cases for each KRs and sub-KRs.
- The above tasks will be performed in cooperation with the CCO; CS managers – Head of WFM, VP of CS strategy, Director of Global Operations, Head of Quality Assurance and Director of CX; as well as Finance team and CS Analytics.
- Being administrative support to CCO and managing his agenda.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have experience in budget planning and management and also headcount tracking.
- You have good analytical thinking, which helps you analyze data and investigate complex issues, make decisions and develop solutions. You possess an excellent judgment to understand an issue from all angles before executing an action.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to create and maintain metrics and reports.
- You are a confident communicator who’s able to build and enhance relationships across teams and at all levels. Your English is at an advanced speaker level. It is a huge advantage if you speak also Czech.
- You are no stranger to financial operations and you possess strong G-suite skills.
- You are a true team player with a can-do attitude, setting the bar high and holding others accountable.
- You have proven experience in results governance and a strong leadership presence.
- It is a big advantage if you have experience from the Contact Centre environment and have Prince2 certification.
- You are ready to join ad hoc teams for limited durations to accomplish specific outcomes as well as be the strategic individual contributor and a partner to CCO.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be