We are looking for a Junior Operations Manager for our Quality Assurance department, which comprises
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Measure and evaluate the global performance of Kiwi.com customer service representatives who interact with our passengers daily.
- Use quality monitoring data to compile and track performance at site, team and individual level. This includes in-depth analysis of business, compliance and customer experience failures.
- Coordinate and facilitate calibration sessions with our QA’s around the world, to ensure alignment and consistency across all channels.
- Cooperate with other Operation Managers on the creation and implementation of customer service strategy for their individual business unit.
- Collaborate with the Team Managers and Training and Development team to spot agents with space for development and create action plans to ensure continuous improvement.
- Lead and appraise the team of Quality Managers, Reporting Specialists and Quality Analysts to ensure they are fully motivated to meet the company’s needs.
- Monitor the team’s performance and adherence to KPIs and foster team members’ development.
- Providing in-depth reports and analysis of actionable data to relevant stakeholders on a regular, and also
- Develop and implement new ideas to improve operational processes, efficiency, customer and employee satisfaction.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have minimum 2 years of working experience in the Quality Assurance environment.
- You have a proven track record of driving quality improvement within a call center or compliance framework.
- You have people management experience.
- You have excellent English (both written and spoken); knowledge of any other language is an advantage.
- You are proficient in G-suite and MS Office.
- If you have ISO 9001:2000 quality management standards, COPC or Six Sigma certification it is an advantage.
- You are a natural leader, have a passion for people development and understand the importance of deploying empathy and self-awareness.
- You are a confident communicator and can build relationships across teams easily.
- You have a knack for problem-solving and can function at high-performance levels in a fast-paced environment.
- You are result driven, always keep your can-do spirit and eager to ensure customer experience at an outstanding level.
- You have a creative soul but at the same time possess great analytical skills.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how young yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be