As a part of Workforce Management Team, you will be responsible for distributing tasks and workflow activity to 1700+ customer support agents across the whole world to ensure highly effective customer service while keeping our customers happy in a real time. You will be monitoring the status of our operations, reporting issues to the management and also taking actions to calm the effects of internal and external incidents (for example weather condition and travel emergency). As the person seeing a bigger picture of incoming contacts from customers you will provide feedback and tips to different teams to improve their performance.
So, what does being a Real Time Analyst mean?
- Monitoring workload in real time across multiple channels (voice, email
andchat), languages and our vendor sites;
- Being part of
WorkforceManagement Team and making changes in the workflow activity and task distribution to reflect actual operational needs; Analysingdata from our system and reports creation on affected flights and possible passengers on board during travel emergencies;
- Working closely with Team Managers and
specialisedteams within our Customer Support.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a quick and analytical thinker strong with Microsoft Excel;
- You are a customer oriented professional, who is flexible, patient, responsible with an eye for detail;
- You are able to think quick in an urgent situation, resolve issues and work under pressure;
- Ideally, you have worked in customer service and data analysis is your thing;
- Your English is fluent (to frame it – at the C1 level).
- We provide 24/7 customer support and you will be working in 12-hour shift pattern with night shifts included.
Sounds like you? Then do not hesitate anymore and apply today!
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
Your manager to be