The Real Time Analyst Team is looking for a new Team Manager! RTA is a part of our Workforce Management department which is responsible for making our workforce as productive as possible while improving our customer service. Help us to secure the smooth running operations by establishing processes and setting rules for task distribution as well as educating and developing team members and liaising with Vendor Management and Senior Operation Managers within our customer service.
What are you going to do?
- Leading the team responsible for the monitoring of incoming contacts from customers all around the World.
- Selection of new team members, their onboarding and training, shift planning etc.;
- Leading Team meetings and one-to-ones, reviewing KPIs;
- Building processes for RTA and reports for Operations and Vendor Management;
- Secure that RTA’s feedback to Ops management is reviewed and help to Data Analyst to build reports for CS.
Who are we looking for?
- You are proficient in Excel (there is an Excel test as the first part of the selection process).
- You have experience in Workforce Management.
- Labour code knowledge would be really useful as well.
- You are flexible and adapts to changes easily.
- You are familiar with any WFM tool as Verint, PureCloud or other.
- You understand the workflow within customer support.
Sounds like you? Then do not hesitate anymore and apply today!
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
Your manager to be