Reporting directly to the Operations Manager the Team Manager will be responsible for leading and development of a customer support team (supporting
What are you going to do?
- Lead a team of about 10 employees;
- Communicate, manage and evaluate KPI’s to ensure the alignment of their team’s performance with the company’s objectives;
- Promote a team environment that is collaborative, aligned and connected with the company;
- Consistently manage people management processes related to all elements of the employee’s lifecycle;
- Motivate individual employees to exceed their roles;
- Plan, direct and control the actions and workload for the team and wider operational needs where applicable;
- Act as a role model and be the 1st point of escalation, the team leader should always lead by example in all scenarios;
- Work tirelessly to ensure the operational needs of the company are achieved through people development and effective application of the rules and processes.
Who are we looking for?
- You speak English and French on an advanced level.
- You have experience in leading and managing teams preferable within a customer service;
- You are a people person while being process oriented;
- You are able to think fast and make solid decisions under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)