We are looking for passionate customer oriented individuals who will assist our Czech and global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends
What will you do?
You will communicate directly with our customers via phone call, email or chat and help them in their travels. Most customers contact us about flight or booking details as well as our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support, and solutions while committing to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
What are we looking for?
- It is useful if you have worked within customer service and extraordinary customer care is familiar to you
- You have an excellent command of English (C1 level), both in spoken and written form and native Czech language
- You are an advanced computer and Internet user and you can search for relevant information quickly
- You have a calm and professional attitude at all times
- You are willing to learn new things and you have the courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
- You are able to adapt to
dynamicworking environment, set your priorities and manage your time and work efficiently
What should you know?
We provide Czech support during the day! You will work from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. It is a full-time job.
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit because this won’t be quite as any place you’ve worked before! Help our customers with their travel inquiries, while working alongside a multinational team with a Czech soul.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
- We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be