We are looking for passionate customer oriented individuals who will assist our global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends
What will you do?
You will communicate directly with our customers via phone call, email or chat and help them in their travels. Most customers contact us about flight or booking details as well as our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support, and solutions while committing to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
What are we looking for?
- It is useful if you have worked within customer service and extraordinary customer care is familiar to you
- You have an excellent command of English and French (C1 level), both in spoken and written form
- You are an advanced computer and Internet user and you can search for relevant information quickly
- You have a calm and professional attitude at all times
- You are willing to learn new things and you have the courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
- You are able to adapt to a dynamic working environment, set your priorities and manage your time and work efficiently
What should you know?
We provide French customer support during the day. You will work from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. It is a full-time job.
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit because this won’t be quite as any place you’ve worked before! Help our customers with their travel inquiries, while working alongside a multinational team with a Czech soul.
What do we offer?
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care
- Relocation Assistance
- Annual flight credit vouchers,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna
- We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!.
Your manager to be