We are looking for a passionate customer-oriented individual who will assist our global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends visitor on business trips. Our customers come
What will you do?
You will communicate directly with our customers via phone call, email or chat and help them in their travels. Most customers contact us about flight or booking details as well as our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support, and solutions while committing to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
What are we looking for?
- It is useful if you have worked within customer service and extraordinary customer care is familiar to you
- You have an excellent command of English and Italian (C1 level), both in spoken and written form
- You are
advancedcomputer and Internet user and you can search for relevant information quickly
- You have
the calmand professional attitude at all times
- You are willing to learn new things and
courageto face the impossible and turn it into possible
- You are able to adapt to the dynamic working environment, set your priorities and manage your time and work efficiently
What should you know?
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Relocation package
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
Your manager to be