We are looking for passionate customer oriented individuals who will assist our global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends visit, or on business trips. Our customers come in the first place and our main goal is to help them with their inquiries.
What will you do?
You will communicate directly with our customers via phone call, email or chat and help them in their travels. Most customers contact us about flight or booking details as well as our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support, and solutions while committing to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin/Cantonese (C1 level), both in spoken and written form.
- Advanced computer and Internet knowledge, you can search for relevant information quickly.
Calmand professional attitude at all times.
- Willingness to learn new things and courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible.
- Ability to adapt to the dynamic working environment, set your priorities and manage your time and work efficiently.
- Previous customer service experience is a big advantage
What should you know?
Your onboarding would start with several weeks of training organized during the day. After the training, you would be scheduled on a rotation shifts on irregular 24/7 schedule – 8 hrs/day.
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit because this won’t be quite as any place you’ve worked before! Help our customers with their travel inquiries, while working alongside a multinational team with a Czech soul.
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be