Our growing Prague team is looking for a new colleague who will work to make the team’s office life easier. The mission of this role is to handle the Prague team’s daily agenda so they can efficiently do their jobs. You can be expected to add in a bit of your own creativity and ideas to improve the day-to-day life in the office.
What is this job about?
- Events and meetings play an important role in the Kiwi.com Prague office. Your excellent organizational skills will be handy for our next town hall event or executive meeting. And when the office hosts our guests and visitors, you make travel better for them and arrange accommodation or transport. They appreciate the attention to detail as well as pleasant conversation.
- Build a relationship with engineers and support teams within the company is a good start for your supporting role. When HR-related documents need to handover, sent a scan or deliver to people in the office you will help them to facilitate. As a gatekeeper to the storage room, you will handover equipment and collect equipment from people within the office.
- The assistant job is pragmatic and practical. Many administrative activities, i.e Business trip management, travel expenses, and billing are going to be an integral part of your job description.
- Team buildings, internal meetups, and occasional after-office drinks demand a creative spirit. After all the administrative work, it’s time to free your creativity and arrange for the office a karaoke party.
- Juggling between multiple disciplines is an art you master. When things get hectic you stay cool and solve the problems as they come.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Previous experience as an assistant or in supporting and organizing teams is an advantage
- Google Docs doesn’t scare you
- Proactivity, self-motivation, flexibility, and willingness to take extra steps
- Fluent English (both oral and written) and basic Czech
- Love for new technologies, gadgets, and travel
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to train in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
- We use our work time wisely and we have a flexible work schedule.
- We like to party and hang out together.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, Multisport card for free, etc..
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Kids and dogs are welcome in our offices.
Sounds interesting to you? Grab your chance and apply today!
Your manager to be