We want to build world-class team focusing on internal systems we use at Kiwi.com. You will be working on Jira and Confluence systems to make sure employees – our internal customers love using them. Our aim is to improve their user experience, efficiency and productivity – that is our ultimate goal!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Serve as an administrator of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence tools
- Help craft and maintain the roadmap for the product
- Maintain and improve tools and add-ons
- Support colleagues by designing and implementing solutions consistent with industry best practices
- Provide support and troubleshooting for Kiwi.com employees
- Evaluate, test, and implement new versions and add-ons
- Compare, evaluate and negotiate pricing and terms of service with Atlassian partners
What do we expect?
- 1-2 years of experience managing Atlassian Server software
- Hands-on experience with Confluence and JIRA set-up, configuration and add-on installation
- Experience in troubleshooting JIRA and Confluence issues
- Fluent in English
- Passion for work and learning new things
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones
We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be