Would you like to be the go-to person for JIRA and Confluence tolls? You will be handling the set up, configuration and maintenance of these tools including add-ons and integrations. You will help craft the vision for these applications and collaborate with colleagues across the organization to improve efficiency, share best practices, and optimize the tools. Interested? Read on!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Serve as an administrator of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence tools
- Help craft and maintain the roadmap for the product
- Maintain and improve tools and add-ons
- Support colleagues by designing and implementing solutions consistent with industry best practices
- Provide support and troubleshooting for Kiwi.com employees
- Manage user permissions
- Evaluate, test, and implement new versions and add-ons
- Compare, evaluate and negotiate pricing and terms of service with Atlassian partners
What do we expect?
- 1-2 years of experience managing Atlassian Server / Cloud software
- Working experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Hands-on experience with Confluence and JIRA set-up, configuration and add-on installation
- Experience in troubleshooting JIRA and Confluence issues
We would be thrilled if you have:
- Integration experience with other Atlassian applications (JIRA, FishEye, etc)
- Atlassian certification
- Knowledge of Python, Java or other programming languages
Salary starting from 1 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
Your manager to be