We are building a world-class team focusing on internal systems we use at Kiwi.com. You will be working on Jira and Confluence systems to make sure employees – our internal customers love using them. Our aim is to improve their user experience, efficiency, and productivity – that is our ultimate goal!
Atlassian team was established a few months ago as we decided to implement Jira and Confluence as our main tools for tracking projects and tasks. Imagine a company with 2 500 people. That’s challenging – and we like that!
Your future squad – two senior Atlassian Administrators are looking forward to sharing their deep knowledge with you. Moreover, we are going to implement Jira Service desk company-wide!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Serve as an administrator of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence systems running on Google Cloud Platform using Kubernetes. If you don’t have experience with this combination, we’ll teach you!
- Help craft and maintain the roadmap for the product.
- Maintain and improve tools and add-ons. If you know some good features, share them with us!
- Support Kiwi.com employees by designing and implementing solutions consistent with industry best practices. You know business sometimes comes up with big ideas and it is expected of us to advise them from the technical point of view.
- Evaluate, test and implement new versions and add-ons. We have our own test environment where you can do magic tricks.
- Compare and evaluate pricing of service with Atlassian partners.
What do we expect?
- One to two years of experience managing Atlassian Server software.
- Hands-on experience with Confluence and JIRA set-up, configuration and add-on installation.
- Experience in troubleshooting JIRA and Confluence issues.
- Fluency in English.
- Passion for work and learning new things – we will be happy if there is something that we can learn from you.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you’ll get to see how Jira and Confluence are done in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world, and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
Do,fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids
andparties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- We’re a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be