Currently, we are looking for a Search Engine Developer to participate in the development of our core flight ticket search engine, which handles 30 million search requests per day at an industry-leading speed. Interested? Read on!
- Optimization of search results
- Integration of new payment processing methods
- Improvements of our flight ticket booking API
- Cooperation with our partners on new API integrations
- Creation of internal tools, to be used by hundreds of Kiwi.com employees to increase productivity
- As a valued member of our team, you would be allowed to use the language/environment of your choice for new projects, and you would have a Devops team available, to avoid having to handle hundreds of servers – or you can ship a serverless AWS Lambda architecture.
- Good knowledge of Python, C, Perl or another similar language
- Knowledge of MySQL + PostgreSQL
- Intermediate English
- A passion in what you are doing with your life
- Dedication to work sometimes odd or extended hours
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Your manager to be