If you are interested in putting our data loads and collectors on the next level including both the batch and real-time processing of our data routines, you are the ONE we looking for! If you love to experiment and build on top technologies like airflow, custom python apps or anything else from the open source world come to see us!
What will you do?
- You will be a part of a really cool team, which is (by a lucky chance) full of data experts you can learn from
- Develop, monitor and support our data ecosystem, tune it for performance and decommission any no longer used service/tool
- Work with Big and even Bigger data
- Play with modern technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP, BigQuery, Airflow, Looker)
- Proactively look for Kiwi.com data quality bugs and issues (it is not that bad but we have some and we need your help to fix them)
- We work hard but we also like parties and homebrewing
What we expect?
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Advanced coding skills (ideally Python)
- Passion to work with big (but sometimes) dirty data
- Independence, punctuality, and attention to detail
- Common sense and eagerness to learn
- Intermediate English
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to train in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and here is what we offer:
- We use our work time wisely and we have flexible work schedule.
- We like to party and hang out together.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, Multisport card for free, etc..
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance
Your manager to be