As a BizDev Analytics Team Leader, you’ll be the connection between our Analytics and Business Development departments. As part of Analytics, you’ll understand all important data stored in our databases and manage answers to any data needs from the Business Development team. You will lead a team of analysts to design, build and maintain reports and dashboards in various reporting tools, as well as provide deep analyses of internal and market data. You will support the business decisions with analytical insights and expert estimates. All these steps help the Business Development team in negotiations with airlines, airports and partners, and provide them valuable insights when it comes to making decisions about the direction of Kiwi.com’s business development.
What will you do?
- Manage a team of analysts including responsibility for team members selection, their development, performance monitoring, evaluation and feedback.
- Have a responsibility for accurate, proper and objective outputs of the team.
- Provide expert consultations to business about proper data, targets and measurements.
- Cooperate with other analytics teams in knowledge, approach and education sharing to ensure coordinated outputs from Analytics department.
- Set goals and priorities for the team in cooperation with Head of Analytics and maintain the task backlog to bring the biggest business value.
- Support the team members in their performance and maintain productive and creative environment.
What we expect?
- Mathematical, IT, economic or similar education
- Strong leadership skills, great teamwork and priority setting abilities
- Result oriented mind and analytical thinking
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Python or R for basic data analysis
- 2+ years experience in Analyst role
- Proficient level of English
- OTA business and travel industry understanding is a plus
- A constructive, inventive, positive, supportive person
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 30+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be