The majority of our infrastructure is built on cloud technologies. Our business is rapidly growing and this brings with it opportunities for further improvements in the area of security. We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Security Engineer who will welcome new challenges, responsibilities and will enjoy being in the clouds as much as our customers do!
Your long term goal will be to develop and deliver scalable company-wide information security solutions and measures in a global IT company with 2600+ employees. The highlight of this role will be to establish a security blueprint/reference architecture for our cloud environment.
What to expect
We use Cloud every day. However, there is a difference in how we use it and how our employees understand secure behavior.
- You will be responsible for formulating and executing a cloud security strategy aligned with the company’s business needs.
- You will enable secure software development practices and advise our developers on how to write high-secure code (in the Cloud working environment).
- Investigating security incidents and designing new processes is an integral part of this role.
- As we are cooperating with vendors globally, you will lead efficient communication with them as well as with our staff and developers in the Brno office.
- We are looking for someone who is keen to improve security measures for our business.
Does this role appeal to you? What skills do you need to join us?
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience within the Cyber Security field.
- You have a clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture (Cloud Infrastructure Management for GCP networking, orchestration or IAM).
- You can demonstrate your expertise in securing IT systems and services, primarily cloud-based.
- Very important is the ability to choose and evaluate proper security measures and tools.
- Basic coding/scripting skills, preferably Python – you must understand what the script is about and be able to write your own.
- Familiarity with software development tooling and infrastructure orchestration is a plus (Atlassian stack, Git, Ansible, Terraform).
- Advanced level of English – B2 at least.
- A dynamic working environment motivates you. You take ownership of your projects and get the job done.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
Interested? Join us and secure our magic box against the hacks!
Alicia Álvarez López
Your manager to be