We’re searching for four extra hands who would help us organize and promote all the activities we are doing (imagine a lot and multiply it by three). If you are looking for a paid long-term internship, you are based in Brno and you can start during the summer the next few lines are for you.
Firstly, why would you love being a part of our team?
We can do wonders. Find out more about the Kiwi.com Tech Week, the Forum on Women in Tech or the Hackathon on a train. Our next big thing is a global hackathon and we’ll need you to help us as soon as possible.
For big events we’ll need you to help us with pre-event preparations, packing for the event, going there with us, set up our booth, AV, rollups, etc. Smaller events you will run by yourself. You’ll also help to spread the word within students. How? It will be up to you! Organize an event, prepare a new campaign, find local ambassadors, etc.
- Previous experience with running and planning events
- Strong technical background (knows how to connect the projector, record video, setup presentation)
- Keen on details, reliability
- Driving license B, (active driver)
- Willingness to work during weekends and evening hours
What we offer:
- Flexible internship
- Meal vouchers
- Free refreshment, canteen, fitness, chillout zones, etc.
Your manager to be