As part of the Data Acquisition Team, your mission is to ensure that Kiwi.com offers the best air content at the best possible conditions to all distribution channels and customers. Your job is to feed the beast and ensure the full breadth and depth of the airline content coverage.
What are you going to do?
- Your job is to facilitate
deliveryof products and solutions by defining detailed requirements and communicating them clearly to all relevant colleagues, partners and developers.
- You are going to initiate, plan and supervise over the key projects related to data acquisition.
- You will work closely with our experienced Product Managers and Product Leads.
- You will lead a team of 3 Product Managers within Data acquisitions.
- Collect product requirements and feedback and create detailed product requirements to be delivered on time and with expected quality.
- Prioritise work based on relevant data and cooperate closely with in-house developers as well as other Product Managers.
Who are we looking for?
- You have several years of experience in the Tech industry
- You are experienced in software development (FE, BE, Fullstack) or QA.
- You are a natural leader able to take responsibility and drive major initiatives.
- You can easily communicate with technical and non-technical peers in written and spoken form.
- You are flexible and able to work in our fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- Previous Project or Product Management experience and understanding of Agile methodologies and software product lifecycle is a big plus.
Why does it rock to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches;
- We have an open and supportive team culture;
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule;
- We also like to party and hang out together;
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc.);
- Dogs and kids are welcome in our offices;
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more;
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be