We are looking for a Data Analyst for Customer Support team, who will be responsible for the implementation of suitable system controls, processes and operational tools, which support the management information requirements around the customer support business unit. Working across functions, you will guarantee the delivery of accurate management information affecting business decisions and operational efficiency.
What will you do?
- Proactively liaise with stakeholders to form report specifications
- Help define key metrics, communicate clear data needs to product and development team
- Analyze and improve existing processes, reports and solutions
- Interrogate a variety of data sources to produce high-quality management information
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business systems to ensure the effective utilization of local databases, reporting any anomalies with the integrity of the management information
- Help with data-based planning and decisions
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics, or Mathematics
- 2+ years of experience in data and information management (business intelligence)
- The ability to develop dashboards combining multiple views of data – strong skills in one or more data visualization or BI tools tied with the setup of report automation
- SQL native speaker
- Excellent command of English
Why does it rock to be at Kiwi.com?
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 20+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be