We are looking for a Data Analyst for Customer Support team, who will be responsible for the implementation of suitable system controls, processes and operational tools, which support the management information requirements around the customer support business unit. Working across functions, you will guarantee the delivery of accurate management information affecting business decisions and operational efficiency.
What will you do?
- Analyze and improve existing processes, reports and solutions
- Help define key metrics, communicate clear data needs to product and development team
- Proactively liaise with stakeholders to form report specifications
- Interrogate a variety of data sources to produce high-quality management information
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business systems to ensure the effective utilization of local databases, reporting any anomalies with the integrity of the management information
- Help with data-based planning and decisions
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics, or Mathematics
- 2+ years of experience in data and information management (business intelligence)
- The ability to develop dashboards combining multiple views of data – strong skills in one or more data visualization or BI tools tied with the setup of report automation
- SQL native speaker
- Excellent command of English
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be