As a Data Analyst, you’ll be the connection between our Analytics Team and our Engineering Finance Tribe. As a part of Analytics, you’ll understand all important data stored in our databases across the teams and provide data driven recommendations to the Finance Tribe based on their request. Your responsibility will be helping improve company processes based data analysis, design, build and maintain reports and dashboards in various reporting tools, set alerts, as well as provide regular and one-off analyses to support business decisions.
What will you do?
- You’ll have knowledge of our financial data going through our backend systems, understand and interpret how the data are created, modified and stored. You’ll be able to analyse them and come up with improvements to how the data are treated.
- You’ll setup and maintain complex alerting system for anomalies in financial data.
- You can also expect that ad-hoc analyses and reporting will be requested from you.
- You will be able to get under hood of of payment domain and processes in Kiwi.com that affect financial data and help us improve them.
- Part of your job will be help with designing new data storages and refactoring of current ones.
What we expect?
- You have the ability to work independently and you are happy to take responsibility for solving complex problems from the beginning to a successful end.
- You have analytical mind, learn fast and you are determined to get better and go deeper.
- As you’ll be working with both numbers and people, you’ll have patience with data requesters and a the willingness to design and develop sustainable solution for their data needs.
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to communicate in English on daily basis and in a business environment.
- We expect you to have some experience in a data oriented field and a bachelor or higher degree in Statistics/Mathematics/IT/Economics.
- You’re an SQL native speaker.
- You have strong initiative, eye for detail, and you consider yourself a constructive, inventive, positive person.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment like ours.
The tools you will master on the job:
- Power BI
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilize cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have open and supportive team culture
- 20+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be