The aim of this role is to evaluate product features, modules and their benefits both when prioritizing our product development and after releases. This is essential in order to make the right decisions about further improvement of Kiwi.com services.
When estimating impacts, you’ll use gathered company knowledge, business sense, customer behaviour data and process awareness. Your responsibilities will include providing one-off analyses and insights, as well as designing, building, and maintaining reports and dashboards in various reporting tools to support decision making. Thanks to your reports and analyses, we’ll be able to accommodate user needs and support the business.
What will you do?
- Evaluate new product features
- Prepare, own and maintain features dashboards
- Help the Booking backend Tribe with data-driven decisions before and during development
- Monitor the features after launch (release is just the beginning, we still need to improve them afterwards)
- Think independently about possible problems and suggest improvements
- Cooperate with the development team during feature creation so metrics are trackable easily after the release
What do we expect?
- IT, Economics or Mathematics education
- Basics of SQL
- Familiarity with software development
- Ability to form and express your opinions
- Quick learner
- Precision, persistence and independency in problem-solving
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Great communication skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks
- B2 level of English
- Proactive approach in finding facts and interesting insights within your projects and using them for advising developers what to focus on
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 30+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc.)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, MultiSport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are changing the travel industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be