You’ll be a Data Analyst within the Booking & Self-Service Tribe combining the world of data with product development. The tribe takes care about big part of Kiwi.com product which customers actually see and interact with it. As an analyst, you’ll be deciding which data to track, looking for insights and interpreting them to the product team and the business so that we can take our product to yet another level make it more friendly for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include designing, building, and maintaining automated reports and dashboards in various reporting tools as well as providing one-off analyses and insights to be able to make smart and data driven decisions.
You’ll be looking for ways to improve customer experience via optimizing our product based on data.
What will you do?
- Data collection – track website performance and suggest improvements
- Data analysis – write a lot of SQL queries to aggregate data
- Data visualisation – build reports in Google Data Studio
- Exploratory Analysis – look for potential bugs and UX problems within the Kiwi.com product
- Data interpretation – Communicate with stakeholders to understand and form reports and analysis specifications
- Set, monitor and evaluate FrontEnd AB tests
- Make complex analyses in order to support business decisions and hypotheses (from simple GROUP BY in SQL to complex Machine learning driven solutions)
What we’d like you to have
- SQL knowledge (Standard SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Both analytical and creative thinking
- Familiarity with data collection on the web (JS events tracking)
- Familiarity with Google software (Big Query, Data Studio, Google sheets)
- Ability to form and express your opinions (hypothesis setting, argumentation)
- Great communication skills (data visualization, data interpretation)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Stress resistance and patience
- As we’re a global company, you’ll need to have an excellent level of English.
It’d be nice if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics or Mathematics
- Knowledge of Python or R (automating the boring stuff & doing fancy complex analytics)
- Some programming thinking (automation)
- Insights into UX and user behaviour in online world
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 30+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc.)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, MultiSport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are changing the travel industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be