The aim of this role is to evaluate product features, modules and their benefits both when prioritizing our product development and after releases. This is essential in order to make the right decisions about what to develop so Kiwi.com services move further.
When estimating impacts, you’ll use gathered company knowledge, business sense, customer behavior data and process awareness. Your responsibilities will include providing one-off analysis and insights, as well as designing, building, and maintaining reports and dashboards in various reporting tools to support decision making. Thanks to your reports and analysis, we’ll be able to accommodate user needs and support the business.
What will you do?
- Filter and “clean” data, help to fix errors and other data-related problems
- Write a lot of SQL queries to prepare data
- Prepare, own and maintain features dashboards
- Help the Product team with data-driven decisions before and during development
- Monitor the features after launch (Release is just the beginning. We still need to improve them afterward.)
- Present data of running features to the Product team so they know how the features are performing
- Think independently about possible problems and suggest improvements
- Evaluate new product features (you’ll be assigned new features and understand how they work)
What do we expect?
- 2+ years experience as data analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics, or Mathematics
- Advanced SQL
- Familiar with software development
- Precision, persistence and independency in problem solving
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Advanced level of English
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be