You’ll be responsible for delivering data-driven insights from sales and finance into Kiwi.com. Your projects will help management to make business decisions affecting sales and financial results.
What will you do?
- Identify the factors influencing sales and finding dependencies between them
- Deliver data-driven insights for business decisions
- Investigate a variety of data sources to produce high quality management information
- Analyse and improve existing processes, reports and solutions
- Help to build a sustainable reporting solution for top management
- Understand the market, and the technical, pricing, and process infrastructures that affect our sales performance
What we expect?
- Experience in any data oriented field
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, IT or related field
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Strong initiative and attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work in dynamic business environment
- Communicative English
- A constructive, inventive, positive person
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 30+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are making travel better, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be