You will be responsible for the prototyping and implementation of suitable operational tools, which will support the management information requirements. Working across functions, you will guarantee the delivery of accurate management information to aid decision-making and operational efficiency.
What will you do?
- Proactively liaise with stakeholders to form specifications
- Interrogate a variety of data sources to produce high-quality management information
- Build up prototypes of internal tools driving the efficiency of internal processes to the next level
- Communicate clear data needs to product and development team and closely cooperate
- Maintain detailed knowledge of business systems to ensure the effective utilization of local databases, reporting any anomalies with the integrity of the management information
- Help with data-based planning and decisions
- Utilize cutting-edge technologies and approaches
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics, or Mathematics
- Precision, persistence, and independence in problem-solving
- Analytical mind, quick learner, determined to get better and go deeper
- SQL native speaker
- Familiar with software development
- Experience with front-end web development, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Excellent command of English
Why does it rock to be at Kiwi.com?
- We have an open and supportive team culture
- 20+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, free a MultiSport card, and more
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are changing the travel industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be