If you believe that right decisions can only be made on high quality data, you are the ONE we are looking for! You will be responsible for the execution of data quality routines. You will proactively monitor, measure, analyse, execute, track and report on data quality issues. Interested? Read on!
What will you do?
- You will be a part of a really cool team, which is (by a lucky chance) full of data experts you can learn from
- Proactively look for Kiwi.com data quality bugs and issues (it is not that bad but we have some and we need your help to fix them)
- Work with Big and even Bigger data
- Play with modern technologies
- We work hard but we also like parties and homebrewing
What we expect?
- Passion for work with (even dirty) data
- Understanding of what the data and databases are good for
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL (and willingness to learn Python)
- Independence, punctuality, and attention to detail
- Common sense and eagerness to learn
- Intermediate English
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to train in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and here is what we offer:
- We use our work time wisely and we have flexible work schedule.
- We like to party and hang out together.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, Multisport card for free, etc..
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- Kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
Sounds interesting to you? Grab your chance and apply today!
Your manager to be