Our toolchain democratizes access to data for everyone and makes it easy and painless to run experiments to establish cause and effect. The team focus is on the complete data quality cycle, from logging and auditing the receipt of data to ensuring data leaving Kiwi.com is of the highest quality.
If you believe that right decisions can only be made on high quality data, you are the ONE we are looking for! You will be responsible for the execution of data quality routines. You will proactively monitor, measure, analyse, execute, track and report on data quality issues. Interested? Read on!
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the tracking and auditing of all data in and out of the business
- Provide a high level of data quality awareness across company
- Identify, apply, monitor and measure the data quality results and data quality rules
- Raise data quality and performance levels in the complete BI stack
- Define and execute regular source system profiling
- Proactively improve the quality of company reporting
- Data quality measurement and metric generation
What we expect?
- 2+ years of industry experience
- All aspects of data quality management including a full end to end data quality implementation
- Data profiling, quality rules definition and automation
- Hands on experience with documenting and design data lineage or data quality controls
- Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Previous experience in roles like product manager or data analyst is a plus
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to train in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and here is what we offer:
- We use our work time wisely and we have flexible work schedule.
- We like to party and hang out together.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, Multisport card for free, etc..
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- Kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
Sounds interesting to you? Grab your chance and apply today!
Your manager to be