As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for delivering data-driven insights, predictions and models into Kiwi.com business. You’ll understand all important data stored in our databases across the teams, prepare datasets and build models to predict sales and cost behaviour, evaluate models, identify patterns and advise business process changes. You will work with relevant machine learning algorithms, test the models, evaluate and find the best approach.
What will be your responsibility?
- Sales predicting using historical and market data
- Guarantee cases occurence modelling and evaluation
- Identifying cases with high risk potential
- Pricing rules optimalization and analyses
- Identifying the factors influencing sales and finding dependencies between them
- Delivering data-driven insights for business decisions
- Investigating variety of data sources to model variable behaviour
What we expect?
- You’re an SQL native speaker and experienced Python data analyst.
- You are familiar with up-to-date machine learning algorithms.
- You are willing to learn new approaches and educate yourself in Data Science field. .
- You have the ability to work independently and you are happy to take responsibility for solving complex problems from the beginning to a successful end.
- You have analytical mind, learn fast and you are determined to get better and go deeper.
- As you’ll be working with both numbers and people, you’ll have patience with data requesters and a the willingness to design and develop sustainable solution for their data needs.
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to communicate in English on daily basis and in a business environment.
- We expect you to have experience in a data oriented field and a masters degree in Statistics/Mathematics/IT/Economics.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment like ours.
The tools you will master on the job:
- Power BI
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We utilize cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- We have open and supportive team culture
- 30+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be