Director of Security mission is to define acceptable security risk level for Kiwi.com and design and implement appropriate security measures to support that.
- Define and implement a risk driven Kiwi.com security strategy that is aligned with business objectives and fits well into Kiwi.com culture. Key areas to focus on are Information, Product and Physical security.
- Define the team charter, recruit top talent and manage the team with a focus on performance and efficiency.
- Establish and manage a security agenda at the company leadership level.
- Perform regular 1:1s, support team members with personal growth and development, regularly review individuals performance against goals and celebrate their success!
- Regularly perform risk assessments by doing risk analysis, penetration testing, or other activities that will identify new security risks and gaps.
- Mitigate all security risks and gaps according to their severity – urgent cases, longer-term improvements, and others. Regularly manage the backlog.
- Establish a framework and/or policy for security approved tooling and applications and implement it. Perform regular audits.
- Own business continuity plan – together with respective departments develop the plans and regularly run their test exercise.
- Define public-facing security programs and interfaces – incidents reporting, industry forums participation etc.
- Stay up to date with the industry. Regularly perform assessments of new technologies, security vendors and processes.
- Be a technical evangelist – externally and internally spread the best practices, standards and overall information regarding security.
- 7+ years experience in the cybersecurity with hands-on experience.
- Familiarity with certification (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST or Cyber Security Framework).
- Up to date with latest trends and standards such as BeyondCorpBeyond Corp, Zero trust and others.
- Experience in crisis management, investigation skills, incident management.
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows Operating Systems, Networking, IT Infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing, distributed systems designs.
- Good orientation in physical security.
- Ability to quickly understand the business process and tooling to asses their security levels.
- People management and team leadership skills – ability to set the context and expectations for the team and deliver efficiently.
- Great communicator – ability to write articulate memos to socialize and get feedback on new ideas and to gain broader alignment on key technical decisions. Ability to represent your team and work publicly. Ability to attract people, inspire them and help to spread security-aware culture.
- Lead by example by demonstrating company values and set the right context for the team and individual behavior. Work independently and come up with ideas and plans to improve their team as well as the company.
- Sets strategic direction and monitors multiple, ongoing initiatives, where some initiatives are routinely unstructured, requiring autonomy and independent judgment.
- Demonstrates success in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Great understanding of the business context and ability to translate business priorities into the teams’ objectives.
Why does it rock to work at Kiwi.com?
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you’ll get to see how IT Security is done in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world, and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
- We’re a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be