Do you have common sense and a passion for IT? We are looking for smart and experienced candidates for our senior position of End User Support Specialist. You’ll be part of our IT crowd and be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks at Kiwi.com. Depending on your skillset, you will install and configure computer systems, diagnose HW and SW faults, and solve technical and application problems.
What you will be doing?
- Support internal employees and business departments on ICT-related issues.
- Manage your own ticket queue to maintain a level of service.
- Understand and evaluate critical issues, system failures, and requirements.
- Identify root causes and workarounds.
- Focus on systems and process improvements to minimize the volume of ICT-related issues.
- O2 sim cards and tariffs administration.
- G Suite basic administration.
- Participate in internal projects.
- Operations and maintenance of accurate asset register to identify and track company equipment.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Prior experience with end-user support (at least 2 years).
- Background knowledge of IT infrastructure and systems layers.
- Education in IT related field of study (advantage).
- Active Directory knowledge.
- Basic understanding of networks.
- Advanced written and spoken English skills & fluent Czech/Slovak as a big advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Eager to learn new approaches.
What can we offer?
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Multisport card (granted free access to more than 1200 sport and leisure facilities in the Czech Republic)
- Extra 5 days of paid leave
- Relocation package
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones, etc.)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
Your manager to be