We’re looking for a Team Lead who’s going to take care of our five-member End User Support Team and help us meet the needs of our employees, contractors and partners regarding hardware, software requirements and any troubleshooting that may occur. We’ll expect you to follow trends in support tickets management and understand IT costs and make data-driven decisions, which will overall improve the employee experience with your team’s service.
What are you going to do?
- Your first task will be to define the team structure and responsibilities so that they are aligned with our priorities.
- You’ll lead the End User Support Team, meet with the members on regular basis and support their personal growth and development and regularly review their performance.
- You’ll make sure that all kiwi.com employees are provided with the most efficient tools and accessories while balancing costs and value.
- Together with the team, you’ll improve the employee experience with technical support.
- You’ll review contracts with our suppliers on regular basis and come up with new ideas, improvements, and implement them.
- You’ll define, execute and improve processes for assets management and assets lifecycle.
Who are we looking for?
- You have worked in the end user support area for at least three years and you understand its challenges.
- You have experience leading a team as there will be a lot to set up.
- IT is a big part of your life and you know everything about hardware, software and new technologies.
- You understand Mac OS and Windows OS platforms, so you can both troubleshoot and manage both systems on a professional level as well as Cloud and SaaS Applications, especially Google Apps.
- You have experience in asset and remote management tools, audio/video and conference room support and mobile management – cell service providers, devices, you name it.
- You have experience in managing contracts and negotiation.
- You have
analyticalmind, learn fast and you are determined to get better and go deeper.
- You enjoy a dynamic environment and you are ready to set up new processes in our ever-evolving company.
What do we offer?
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free Multisport card;
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care;
- Annual flight credit vouchers;
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be